February 24, 2020
There is a lot of discussion about moving to the cloud and online programs in general but why should you care about using an online accounting program like QuickBooks Online for day-to-day bookkeeping? It’s easy for us to avoid considering these tools because of the recurring monthly costs but then we then we happily go home at night and tune-in to our favourite series on Netflix.
When evaluating accounting tools for your business, it’s important to measure the value in terms of your time-savings, accessibility of key business information and convenience for you, your staff and your customers. The bottom line is that you’ve made a smart investment in technology if the value you get is greater than the price you pay.
We believe that there is a lot of value in considering using cloud accounting programs like QuickBooks to manage your business and would like to help you choose the system that is best for you.
Here are some of the benefits of using cloud accounting solutions:
- Work from anywhere: Run reports, send invoices, organize expenses, and more from any device—PC, Mac, tablet, or phone.
- Keep Current: From new tax rates to new features, you get all the latest updates automatically.
- Capture receipts on your phone: Snap a photo of your receipt and attach it to any transaction using the mobile app.
- Back up data automatically: Back-ups occur automatically. So you don’t have to worry.
- Share books with your accountant: Your accountant can access your books remotely to help your business stay on track.
- Less Data Entry: Automatically download and organize your bank and credit card transactions.
Here is how cloud accounting stacks up against traditional desktop solutions
Updates on Industry News
Copyright 2020. Kraft Berger LLP. All Rights Reserved. Website designed by Trek-it Marketing Group.