Accounting and Assurance Manager
Job Type: Full-time.
Responsibilities, Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in a public accounting environment
- Completed Canadian CPA designation
- 1+ year experience in reviewing files prepared by staff members
- Experience with Canadian corporate taxes
- Strong knowledge of Caseware, Caseview, MS Office (Excel and Word) & Taxprep
- Strong knowledge of Canadian accounting and assurance engagement standards
- Ability to work as part of a professional team and manage others in a team environment
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to recognize accounting and tax issues and work with the team to resolve any issues that arise
- Ability to solve problems
- Perform research & reach technical conclusions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills for prioritizing demands and meeting deadlines
Potential for growth within the firm, in a friendly, team environment.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now