Cloud Accounting Technician
Title: Cloud Accounting Technician
Job Type: Full-time
Who We Are:
KB Elevate is a cloud-based bookkeeping and payroll service backed by Kraft Berger LLP Chartered Professional Accountants. Our team remotely manages our clients’ bookkeeping and payroll needs through leveraging best-in-class accounting technology and automation to both save our client’s time while delivering timely reports.
Our mission is to provide effective, timely and reliable advice that our clients can use to make their business’ stronger.
As a member of the KB Elevate team, you’ll be using online accounting software and apps to complete the following tasks
- Bookkeeping and payroll processing for clients across multiple industries
- Setting up QuickBooks Online and integrating with 3rd party apps like Dext/Wagepoint
- Prepare reports and comment on trends
- Make recommendations and implement accounting process improvements
- Managing multiple clients simultaneously
Required Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years of prior bookkeeping and payroll experience
- Demonstrated understanding of all aspects of bookkeeping including sales, receivables, payables, journal entries, bank reconciliations, sales tax, and financial reports
- Tech-savvy and desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Independent, highly motivated and a self-starter
- Have prior bookkeeping clean-up experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Knowledge of cloud accounting platforms apps including QuickBooks Online/Xero etc. is an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to contribute ideas for continuous improvement and work as part of a growing team
- Flexible working arrangement – ability to work from our Markham office and remote
- Firm-wide events and team outings
- Work as part of a collaborative team to make improvements that impact the team and our ability to deliver value to our clients
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Opportunities for cross-functional development with internal and external training, including for skills like tax planning, accounting, assurance.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Updates on Industry News
Copyright 2020. Kraft Berger LLP. All Rights Reserved. Website designed by Trek-it Marketing Group.